Founded in 1849, Knights Ferry features ruins of the Tulloch Flour Mill and the longest covered bridge west of the Mississippi. It is located just off of highway 120/108 about 40 miles east of Modesto on the Stanislaus River. The Tulloch Mill site and the covered bridge are part of the Knights Ferry Recreation Area, managed by the Bureau of Land Management.
Jo Ann and George Aiello who have been photographing the Motherlode area and Knights Ferry since the 1970's, will be hosting this field trip.
To register, scroll to the bottom of this page and click the "Register" button. There is no charge to attend, however, the Knights Ferry Recreation Area charges a modest admission / parking fee in the $5 range.
Please note also, that Viewpoint requires all participants sign a liability waiver. This will be presented when we meet at the location.